My blog, where I write about whatever I feel like. Mostly books the ones I've read and the one I've written. But there's some diy here as well.
Tuesday, December 24, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rogue protocol by Martha wells
This is the third book in the Murderbot series and I suggest reading the others before this. Plot Murderbot continues their wander...
-
For the last half a year I've seen a lot of curly hair things on the internet specifically the Curly girl method. I figured some more d...
-
This book is a collection of all... most of the the antique sources that talk about Catilinarian conspiracy . If you don't know what thi...
-
Living in a one person household my main reason for food-waste is things going bad before I can finish them. I don't mean past the expir...

No comments:
Post a Comment